Great things continuing to shape up for Temecula – see the video below of this year’s State of the City Address (once all the preliminaries are done, the meat of it starts at minute 19:05)
Also visit: Landing page at Temecula City website.
Each year, the City places its highest priority on public safety so this year we are shining a spotlight on the high quality of life that our citizens, businesses and visitors enjoy as a result of being a SAFE City. Temecula’s strategy for success safeguards its private and public capital investments, and protects its most precious resource: our people.
This includes maintaining and enhancing SAFE roadways, infrastructure, neighborhoods, schools, parks and amenities. The synergy of being a SAFE City not only fosters a prosperous socio-economic environment where residents and businesses feel certain they are investing in a City that cares, it likewise protects and maintains Temecula’s picturesque, well-manicured and beautiful physical environment. Its beauty and safeness fuels our local economy, and continues to attract upscale development, redevelopment projects, and new business establishments. Accordingly, Temecula has become synonymous with a magnificent lifestyle, flourishing community, and world-class tourist destination.
Our future is vibrant, exciting, and, importantly, SAFE.
The headlines for me are:
- Top 5% of cities with lowest cost for businesses in California (2017)
- Top 10% of cities with the lowest cost for businesses in the Western USA (2017)
- Unemployment rates lower than county, state and the nation (and presently the lowest in history of the city)
- Strong property values and local economy
- Top ranked school district
- 50 years as a wine district and a strategic plan to double the number of wineries to more than 100
- A booming tourism destination
- #15 safest city in the USA (Business Insider March 2018)
- #3 best place to live in California
- In the Top 50 best cities in which to live in the USA
- Oh, and …
- The I-15 corridor through Temecula is one of the Top 10 Worst Traffic Hotspots in the USA!
Read more here – Valley News: Temecula mayor focuses on safety for State of the City address