I have been having a blast facilitating the Vistage Stanford Executive Leadership Program in San Diego (January through December 2017) and Los Angeles/Orange County, in which we progress through some very contemporary and insightful case-studies (mostly in very digest-able video summaries with some classic case-study reading), interviews and readings:
- Intel (OnCue TV)
- Industry Analysis: Elevators
- Industry Analysis: Smartphones
- Industry Analysis: Mattresses (Duxiana)
- SM Entertainment (Music Industry)
- BCG (Boston Consulting Group)
- Equity Bank
- Duarte Inc
- August Capital
- Bare Escentuals
- Google Chrome
- Sequoia Capital
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Tory Burch
- HSN (Home Shopping Network)
- Steve Jobs (Commencement Speech)
- NBA (National Basketball Association)
- Platform Wars (Simulation Game)
- Seagate Technology
- … and that’s not including a lot of additional readings and resources which are always included as “Additional Materials” at the end of every module.
Utilizing Stanford’s world class learning platform/portal (interspersed with live webinars and face-to-face Vistage Workshops) the program comprises 3 modules and you can get a taster below.
I have been extremely impressed – it truly is world class (I am well read and well educated over the years with top-shelf corporate training and an MBA via a 2 year full-time Business School experience at London Business School and this Vistage/Stanford program has exceeded my expectations).
3. Designing Organizations for Creativity and Innovation (read more here)