I have been having a blast facilitating the inaugural cohort of the Vistage Stanford Executive Leadership Program in San Diego (January through December this year, 2017) and we have been progressing through some very contemporary and insightful case-studies (mostly very digestable video summaries with some classic case-study reading), interviews and readings:
- BCG (Boston Consulting Group)
- Equity Bank
- Duarte Inc
- August Capital
- Bare Escentuals
- Google Chrome
- Sequoia Capital
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Tory Burch
- HSN (Home Shopping Network)
- Steve Jobs (Commencement Speech)
- NBA (National Basketball Association)
- Industry Analysis: Elevators
- Industry Analysis: Smartphones
- Industry Analysis: Mattresses (Duxiana)
- SM Entertainment (Music Industry)
- Platform Wars (Simulation Game)
- Seagate Technology
- … and that’s not including a lot of additional readings and resources which are always included as “Additional Materials” at the end of every module.
Utilizing Stanford’s world class learning platform/portal (interspersed with live webinars and face-to-face Vistage Workshops) the program comprises 3 modules and you can get a taster below.
I have been extremely impressed – it truly is world class (I am well read and well educated over the years with top-shelf corporate training and an MBA via a 2 year full-time Business School experience at London Business School and this Vistage/Stanford program has exceeded my expectations).
3. Designing Organizations for Creativity and Innovation (read more here)